Data generated in 2 tranches with slightly different methodology: 1901-1957 and 1958-2001. 5 variables are it 6 hourly resolution and 5 variables are at 3 hourly resolution.
- WATCH Forcing Data
- Tair_WFD_ – Air temperature at the height of 2m
- PSurf_WFD_ – surface pressure at the height of 10m
- Qair_WFD_ – specific humidity at the height of 2m
- Wind_WFD_ – wind speed at the height of 10m
- LWdown_WFD_ – Downwards long-wave radiation flux
- SWdown_WFD_ – Downwards short-wave radiation flux
- Rainf_WFD_GPCC_ – Rainfall rate GPCC bias corrected and undercatch corrected
- Snowf_WFD_GPCC_ – Snowfall rate GPCC bias corrected and undercatch-corrected
- Rainf_WFD_CRU_ – Rainfall rate CRU bias corrected and undercatch-corrected
- Snowf_WFD_CRU_ – Snowfall rate CRU bias corrected and undercatch-corrected
The data sets can be accessed via the CEH Gateway catalogue.
Note: this Gateway catalogue is fully functional